T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Not sure if anyone else has had this issue. We have an Anajet Sprint that has been working very well until yesterday when it decided to stop half way through a job. It printed half of the white underbase and then brought the print head back to stand by position and just stops. It give the message "PRINTER BUSY - CANCEL KEY AVAILABLE" I let it sit for about half an hour with no change, shut it all down, cleared print jobs on the computer, restarted and tried the print again with same results - prints half of the white underbase and then stops.

Cleaned the encoder strip as well with no change.

I will put a call into anajet on monday if I can't figure this out this week end.

Thanks for any help anyone can send my way!

· Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
figured it out - turns out that if you print off of a USB stick and you did not removed it properly from the computer it will have this issue. You must click remove USB and wait until it says OK to remove and then remove it. Never had this issue before - glad we solved it and maybe this post can save some aggravation for someone else who has the same issue.

Have a great day guys!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.