T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an Anajet and well it's not working , go figure right ha
Issue is this: I was gonna do Ink clean head and than the error light comes on and stays on.
I try sending jobs to printer but it idols and does nothing
Called Anajet and told me issue is that sensor strip is probably a little dirty and needs to be cleaned.
We after whipping the suckers down, oh 5 times... go figure, it doesn't work uh
Anyone got any hints what else I can do to fix issue because Anajet keeps telling me its sensor and can't get a Tech in til Monday but got jobs to get done for weekend.
Or anyone know how long takes to get a gun at Wal-Mart so I can shoot printer lol because feel like that will cheer me up.

Thank you :D

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Re: Printing not working Err Help Help

Try turning off the printer, unplugging the usb cable from the printer to your computer, and turning the printer back on.

You should keep a spare new encoder strip for your printer on your shelf. They are inexpensive to buy. If your symptoms indicate a dirty encoder strip and you're sure you cleaned it well you can replace it with a new one to check if the symptoms then go away.

Harry

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Re: Printing not working Err Help Help

Sean, You may just need to reset the ink counter. Log into anajet, download the adjustment program and follow the instructions in your manual. It wont hurt to try it. If there is an error code on your panel, read up on it and give you machine a hug(don't shoot it) and give it a good once over to check for anything that looks out of place or dirty. Open the top, and look to see if there are any lights blinking on the IC that just above your gator tracks. Share all this with your tech and let us know what happens.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Make sure there isn't a print job still in que on the computer. You will find that your Anajet won't work if there is a job in the que even if you restart the printer. Since the computer is still trying to send a job to the printer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts