T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Just purchased a new Anajet DTG and Love it. Very easy to use and very similar to my vinyl printer. BUT, Having trouble with the ink bleeding to the opposite side of the shirt. Using the medium/2 setting with Hanes 5.5 Oz. white shirts. Any suggestions? Thanks, Ryan

·
Registered
424 Posts
Re: new anajet user

Try less ink. Use setting 1 and see if the ink is still heavy enough to give you a good picture.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

I also got an anajet and got ink to the lines but then try to do nozzle check, the printhead moved to left and will not let me do anything. Any ideas. I cannot get into the menu, print etc.

Thanks
Chris, What is the panel showing? You may try to clear any jobs in the queue, restart the printer and try again. Try to print a windows test page through the windows printer folder.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts

Theresa, try this, power down the Anajet, open you control panel in windows and go to printers. Cancel any print jobs. Or just reboot. Then try again.
John

·
Registered
5,720 Posts

Check that you have installed the proper epson 1800 printer driver depending on if you are running Windows XP or Vista on your computer. There are different drivers for each version.

Harry

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

Very stange. When you turn off the main switch on the back of the printer and flip back on, what does it say on the control panel? Does it light up or anything? (I'll get a cursor for a couple seconds the it'l show " Model FP-125 v4.7 press power key"). Open up the hood, Look to see if anything looks unpluged. I know it's a bad weekend to be trying to get tech support, but I've gotten responces in the middle of the night before. Try to e-mail them.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

Chris, I'd hate to tell you to take anything appart. Sound like perhaps a board or connector may have come loose in transit. such a bummer.

·
Registered
5,720 Posts

Thanks to everyone. I did email them, hoping someone will check their emails.
I registered for the anajet website but it says waiting approval so I cannot get on there either. Will try again Monday I guess. or wait until Tuesday.

Harry, how much is the pretreat machine. I saw a youtube video, looked pretty awesome

Thank you for the kind words. The SpeedTreater currently has an introduction price of $3,995.

Harry

·
Registered
1,502 Posts

Theresa, what happens if the usb is not plugged in to the back of the jet and you power up? Just a thought.
John

·
Registered
1,502 Posts

This is like an episode of Lost, We have to save the Martinwood's and it will take all of us. Put your thinking caps on. I know its not funny to Chris or Theresa but it will work out.
John

·
Registered
1,808 Posts

This is like an episode of Lost, We have to save the Martinwood's and it will take all of us. Put your thinking caps on. I know its not funny to Chris or Theresa but it will work out.
John

HA HA John, that is funny because I am lost. I am sure something will work out, I am just hoping I did not get a lemon (even though I love lemons with salt, just not that costly of a lemon :) )

1 - 20 of 37 Posts