T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HTML clipboardWell the time has finally come. My wife has been harrassing me for the last 5 months to re-list my Melcojet for sale. I originally listed it when we first found out we were having our first baby back in July 09. Since then a lot has happened, death in family, new baby, traveling between Atlanta & Los Angeles almost 15 times, working full time, traveling, etc etc. The usual no time for anything excuse I guess. When I first listed it in July, I had a lot of people contacting me and honestly it was my fault for not being better at following up to emails and inquiries. Part of me still wanted to keep the machine and I listed it to make the wife happy hoping no one would show interest. But now here it is 10 months later and I've probably used it a few times since then. Now it has become something that just gets in the way as I just stick to simple 1-3 color heat press designs (it's just a hobby and side business..my full time gig is dentistry). If I used the machine more I would like to keep it, so unless I get fired from my day time job, I don't see that happening!
Below is what I have:
I have the 8 NEW bulk refillable INK cartridges for the Anajet and will give you the name and location to buy the refillable ink to save A LOT of money. The refillable the ink is between $25-$175 depending on how much you want. Note the pictures below to see how much more ink you can get for your money and how the cartridge size is HUGE!

I have all the manuals, blocks, Anaprint driver program for printing dark shirts ($1500 value), white ink system, pretreatment gun, 2 pretreatment solutions (one is half full), etc.

I also have some extras that I'll throw in for free. I have some medical syringes and dental mirrors to use for cleaning so you don't waste ink. I have a great HVLP pretreatment gun, two bottles of pretreat solution (one was used about 1/2 way.. so total of 1.50 bottles left) (all $250 value).

I'll also throw in a copy of Adobe Master Collection CS3 ($2500 value) that has Indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photosthop, etc. Versions CS3

I also have some Logo Maker software as well as Mascot Tshirt making programs that I didn't use because I only did dental items.

I bought the unit used from a small screen printing store in TN back in early March. He was selling it because he didn't get enough business to keep it and did more embroidery and sports uniforms. The town he lived in was in the middle of no where and I think the population of the town was around 1000 if that tells you why the business was slow...

Again, the print count is around 515-530.. I can check to be exact although it's definitely less than 550 - I just don't know the exact count.

Email me if interested. [email protected]

I would keep the unit but this is not my job or profession.. it's always been just a hobby...yet I like to make money when I can. The machine was too expensive to not use.. I've only used it less than 10 days total in several months.. I just didn't have time and with the new baby I need the money to buy diapers and keep the wife happy.

The guy I bought it from paid $16,000 for it and I bought it from him for $11,000 cash. I've put in about $1000 on my own with buying the pretreatment gun, 10 foot printer cable, refillable cartridges, extra ink, etc. I'll sell it for $8500 (I can process credit card payments with my business but for an extra $25 to cover the additional fees). I'll also purchase a NEW print head for it for you (costs $600) just in case there are any issues with it when it arrives. It worked great for me but has been sitting for so long with cleaning solution it wouldn't hurt to have a back up one.. there are videos online on how to change it. I do not have enough ink to put in the lines now to test it and then purge it all out again with cleaning solution. I do have a little 2 white cartridges with some ink in them, and then the refillable cartridges I have magenta and blue.

Due to my extensive traveling, I prefer to ship it.

Thanks!
Andy Codding

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi there, I just wanted to give you the heads up to let you know I had to move this post out of the forums because we don't allow sales posts in the forum threads.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Thanks for your email. We actually do not allow sales posts in our forum. Our classifieds area is for members of our community who have at least 15 posts (which helps us to avoid scams, spam, and helps other members get to know the who they are dealing with by looking at their past posts). Our site isn't really setup to be a marketplace for equipment.

If you just need a place to sell equipment, you may want to try digismith.com, craigslist.com, ebay.com or sites similar to that.

Any other questions, please let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts