T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Thanks Mark, I was not sure where the ink chips are on the Anajet :) I guess what I was getting at is maybe the ink chips needed to be reset, if indeed resetting is required on this machine :)

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Curt comes to the rescue! By the way, I check the user forum and Curt actually posted this solution about 8 months ago on www.AnajetUsers.com. See below. Nice Job and thanks for sharing.

Mark

---------------------------------------

Re: How to Reset Waste Ink Counter
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 04:43:35 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing that will cause the waste ink counter to keep coming up is that if the encoder strip is dirty or has some ink particles in it that will raise havoc with the waste ink counter. You will be having to reset this thing every day if not more. Simple to fix, moisten a large cleaning swab with cleaning fluid and run it the length of the encoder strip on both sides and dont get to rough with it since it is a very important peice. Than I took a soft paper towel and lightly pinched the encoder strip and wiped off the clean solution. it had a lot of black residue on the encoder strip. Fired it back up and hasnt had a problem in over 175 shirts now.

Put that tip on your list of things to check if you are having problems or under maintence.

prism

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Thanks LA for posting what the problem was, its good to know for future reference in case someone else has the same problem.

And thanks Mark for posting Curts information as well :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.