T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
John, does your printer come with a maintenance program? That is what I have with my hm1 and I do the reset thru there, but I dont know if the anajet has one. If you do, it would be in the same area where you would do an ink charge. I hope you have one, if you do I can tell you how to do it :) also maybe try sending Ian/zoom monster a pm, he could tell you as he has had his anajet for along time. Also I am sure mark/daguide can explain it to you also.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
John, Have you tried the anajet users forum? I would think someone there would know. I tried to find it but I cant seem to find anything on how to reset the anajet chips. There is not a reset button on the machine?

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Do you have ink chips? Are they mounted on your carts. I am not sure as I own a different machine. But if they are mounted on your carts, make sure that each cart is in exactly so the connection is good, you can also clean the chips with a pencil eraser to make sure its clean and connecting. Also when you powered down your machine, did you power it down from the main power in the back, and not the front power? Hopefully john or naomi will show up, as it seems they know how to fix it :) I wish I could help more. If it were an hm1 I could tell you exactly how to fix it haha. Oh well I hope something I said helps, but if not I am sure there is someone that will come by and help with it.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Thanks Mark, I was not sure where the ink chips are on the Anajet :) I guess what I was getting at is maybe the ink chips needed to be reset, if indeed resetting is required on this machine :)

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Thanks LA for posting what the problem was, its good to know for future reference in case someone else has the same problem.

And thanks Mark for posting Curts information as well :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.