T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please post a link for the Epson Print Engine Adjust program. I've looked all over the Epson site and can't find it. I need to reset my waste ink and I don't have a clue.
Thanks, John

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
John, does your printer come with a maintenance program? That is what I have with my hm1 and I do the reset thru there, but I dont know if the anajet has one. If you do, it would be in the same area where you would do an ink charge. I hope you have one, if you do I can tell you how to do it :) also maybe try sending Ian/zoom monster a pm, he could tell you as he has had his anajet for along time. Also I am sure mark/daguide can explain it to you also.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bobbie, the Anajet manual says this program is available for download from Epson. It doesn't say the name or give a link.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hmmm that is wierd, My machine came with a cd with the program. Let me look and I will post back.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
John, Have you tried the anajet users forum? I would think someone there would know. I tried to find it but I cant seem to find anything on how to reset the anajet chips. There is not a reset button on the machine?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
If you log in to the Anajet website, it's in the tech support section along with latest drivers and updates for EK. They also have Videos and FAQs there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! this is my first time here! can someone help me! I'm having the same problem finding the software to download the adjust program for my anajet! We have been down for three days w/ several different problems! We fixed them & now this...WASTE INK RESET! We need help...ASAP!!!:confused:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am having the same problem. I downloaded the Epson Adjust file and ran that program. The AnaJet still beebs though and gives me the error message. What else do I need to do? Do I need to empty ink from some location or something? Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas all.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When you do an ink reset, you nthen have to power down the machine and turn off in back. Then restart, that should work.
John

·
Registered
320 Posts
When you do an ink reset, you nthen have to power down the machine and turn off in back. Then restart, that should work.
John
I did turn it on and it still said error. I actually left it off all night and now (in the morning) I just turned it back on and it looks back to normal. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
9 Posts
HI John,

You can log onto Tech Support at AnaJet's website. From there, click on Programs (left side) then download the Epson Adjustment Program. OR, you can click on Video Lessons & see the 5 minute lesson on how to reset your Waste Ink.

Good Luck! (I hate that alarm!)

Sabrina

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the same problem that mardiv had. Counter is reset in the program but the error beep and light remains. Repowered it a couple of times to no avail. In his case he waited till morning. Anyone got something a bit more technical? I have work to do..lol.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Do you have ink chips? Are they mounted on your carts. I am not sure as I own a different machine. But if they are mounted on your carts, make sure that each cart is in exactly so the connection is good, you can also clean the chips with a pencil eraser to make sure its clean and connecting. Also when you powered down your machine, did you power it down from the main power in the back, and not the front power? Hopefully john or naomi will show up, as it seems they know how to fix it :) I wish I could help more. If it were an hm1 I could tell you exactly how to fix it haha. Oh well I hope something I said helps, but if not I am sure there is someone that will come by and help with it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks Sunny, yes did power down with the main power..it's the only way..none of the front controls work with the error occuring. As far as I know there are no ink chips on the carts..there is a solid state ink chip set above the print head..guess I could try resetting the ink chip holder..what the heck, it's cured a few other issues I had.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
There are no ink chips on the Anajet cartridges. They are the old Epson 3000 style cartridges and they have a white tab that sticks out the bottom of them. Here are some pics of what they look like. The picture with the small red square is where the bottom of the white L-shape tab comes out to tell you are out of ink. The other picture shows the rest of the L-shape tab that is glued to the ink bladder (which is glued to the other side of the cartridge). As the bag collapses as ink is removed, the white tab sticks out and hits an ink sensor. Pretty simple concept, but that is not the problem in this case. I would call Anajet Tech Support on Monday.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts