T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
We folks, and you too Rodney!
Quite the edifying experience today! Totally worth the 200 mile round trip from NYC to the Jersey Shore.
It's really amazing what you can discover when two minds come together.
No soap box here, I've narrowed my decision down and my new Mantra is: "Less is more".
Stayed turned, cause I know you're all on the edges of your seats. (And know doubt, I'm on Rodney's LAST NERVE!)
Anyway, you can all breathe a sigh of relief, in as much as (Those who shall remain nameless) have "fallen on their swords" The rest of the players, for the most part, have submitted their respective samples, ink usages broken down by White ands CMYK stated in Milliliters AND their respective costs per Milliliter. It's a pretty amazing spreadsheet I must say AND has some pretty amazing results! I'm getting down to the wire here...
Sincerely,
john e.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Sorry Rodney, I forgot, they BOTH pay you don't they, as they're BOTH your advertisers, Hmmm...
So, who's Soapbox is it then, eh?
Actually, I don't make a dime off of this site. I'm not paid to be here, but I do care about this community I started.

If you've been around here, you'd know that it doesn't matter if a company advertises here or not. Paying for banner ads does not equal paying to control what is written on the forums. I'm sure Anajet would be the first to tell you that.

Like I've said many times. Look around. Read. You'll see lots of people expressing their concerns, sharing their experiences and giving recommendations. There's a point when repeated posts in either direction cross a line and turn into company bashing or shilled advertising.

None of that changes the fact that you crossed the line with your offensive remarks and your own repeated posts because of your self described "axe to grind". We haven't allowed company bashing like that in the 9 years T-Shirt Forums has existed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We are looking to sell our AnaJet Sprint right now. The machine has worked well for us in the past, but we recently purchased a NeoFlex and do not have the need for the AnaJet.

We will send this machine back to the factory to have them completely refurbish it, and then we will send it to your location.

$8,000 is the price we would like for this machine. Email me if you're interested at [email protected] for more information and pictures of the printer! Thanks!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me about the Anajet Garment Printer? I am now looking at it for my mall shop as an alternative to the Brother GT, mainly for the white print capabilities.

Can it hold up to high volume production? What would you say pound for pound, how does the Anajet stack up?
You've got great timing - there's a live online demonstration of the DTG M2, a great alternative to the Anajet, on Thursday evening. You should check it out before you make a decision. https://coldesi.leadpages.net/dtg-printer-live-demonstration-october/

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have owned a Anajet MP5 for one year. It has not been a good experience. You will be making a big mistake. Anajet is not the company to be in business with unless you live across the street from their office. And even then you will regret your purchase. We are looking to purchase a different brand machine because the MP5 is down more then it is up producing shirts. Leaning towards the Epson 2000. Epson offers service to your door. Anajet, if they can't help you through tech support then you have to send unit back to CA on your dime. Then who knows how quick you will get it back. Before that even happens you end up being your own service tech as they talk you through all the steps you need to do if something is wrong. Please do your self a great service and shop for a different brand. As far as someone else mentioned to stay away from black shirts because of pretreatment. You can buy black shirts already pretreated from Chuck in Seattle and that will save you time, mess and make you money. Forgot to mention that Anajet does not warrenty the print heads. So if they go your looking at around $1300.00 per print head. Epson warrentys bumper to bumper. Another thing to think about. Something I wasn't told from the salesmen. All the best!!! If anyone wants to call and discuss further and I can give you details my cell number is 860-938-2145. All the best, Philip

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would you Suggest Screen Printing Over Anajet ? ?? please help i am/(Was now) on the verge of buying Sprint Could you also mail me at [email protected] that'll be really greatfull And i would Appreciate your help
Sorry My English :D

·
Registered
864 Posts
Screen printing definitely has its place in the garment printing industry. Screen printing fills a different need than DTG Printing. Dtg printing can do things that are difficult for screen printers. Small to medium size runs, graphics with lots of colors, print from a digital file without needing color separations. These are all easier with a Dtg printer. If you have a small job you can have it run on a Dtg printer before most screen printers are done setting up.
Screen printing is better at high volume, lower cost business.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I agree that screen printing and dtg has their owns respective places within the industry. But, frankly speaking. If i have to choose between anajet and screenprinting, i will... Choose... Screenprinting.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Dtg printing is a lot more convenient and simpler. As said above both have there place in the garment industry. To me I would choose based on my market if i had to choose one first. Full color prints ? Short runs up to 100 I would go DTG. 1 and 2 color over 100 I would go screen printing.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I agree. I have been screen printing for many years and I am adding an Epson F2000 to enhance my business (hopefully), not to replace screen printing.

I want to print as many t-shirts as i can get my hands on whether it's screen printing 500 t's with a 2 color solid design or twenty four custom fantasy art DTG printed t's that would require mega setup on my automatic or even airbrushing 15 color guard t's at $30.00 a pop for the local high school.

Sure there are some folks that run one machine with a small business and they do just fine. There is even a smaller handful I would say that do thousands of prints a month on a DTG machine maybe. That's all good but you can start up a screen printing business with not much money at all. Especially if you buy used equipment to get started.

Google and YouTube can be your 24 hour a day instructors too. There are many levels of screen printing no doubt but starting out small and simple and then building up is the smart call I would say. You can always add on along the way as you grow.

I even do the Stahl's vinyl cut heat press designs too. All to make as much money as I can by trying to be versatile.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would not purchase anything from Anajet. They do not stand behind their products and once they get their money you do not matter anymore. I have an Anajet sitting on the shelf that is a POS, I can't sell it because it doesn't work, I can't find an attorney that will sue for a reasonable amount of money and I am still making payments. I don't know how a company could treat a customer any worse.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would never buy from Anajet. If you want one I'll sell you mine for next to nothing just to get it off my shelf and maybe I can get enough to stop making payments.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts