T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Mall concept ok.
But I would ck the anajet section of the forum, as well as others before opening my wallet.

For any piece of equipment as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do not buy it does not work........... Bad Bad investment, biggest and most expensive paper weight that now sits under the printing table. Anajet will not stand behind their product. Ink is costly, and between ink checks you will go through a lot of ink at your expense.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Not sure where your information came from, but it is not accurate. We, SWF East, still continue to sell machines made by Mastermind and purchase parts for the older Kiosk models. The SOLO is an OEM product sold by Mastermind, though it does not seem to come up very often in the direct to garment marketplace.

Don is also correct on this too. The folks at Col Desi are great people. I would back him up 100%. He's done some great customer service for some of my customers

·
Registered
3 Posts
We operate 2 Sprints with 4 geoknight heat presses and have not run into that many issues. The two printers are going all day...we generally aim for 55 double sided prints or 90+ singled sided prints in the 7 or so hours the printers are working.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with our Sprints. We print primarily on black garments, a lot of which are double sided. Other than a bad encoder strip, and some other minor issues that CS was able to help with these machines print all day every day (except Sat/Sun) without issue. The customer service has been helpful when needed. That all being said - I certainly wouldn't operate one these in a mall. That business plan is suspect to begin with. But aside from that, humidity control is very important. We operate our sprints in a small room and run two humidifiers all day to keep the humidity at a reasonable level. But all the disparaging remarks of "worst printer ever" are pretty far from the truth in my experience.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just a quick update on my Anajet. I sold it because its not all that its cracked up to be. Maintenence is a pain the the ***, the white ink clogs the heads constintly. IF ANAJET IS READING THIS YOUR TECH WAS IN MY STORE. EVEN HE COULD NOT KEEP IT FROM CLOGGING. This way of printing sucks *** in my opinion. IU sold it and went to a much more profitable way of printing SCREEN PRINTING. THE prints are better, crisper, brighter, and the ink is a 10th of what anajets ink cost. I was just offered the ANAJET Sprint for $10000. I declined and they went down on the price since they knew I knew it was a piece of crap. Do your self a big favor and stay away from any of the DTG printers. Unless you want to print with CMYK Only. But even then the image fades a lot.
We have the mP10i. No major issues. Do the maintenance & you're ready to rock. Our colors are bright & don't fade or wash out. We've had customers come back a year later wearing their shirts & they look as good as the day we made them. We've never owned a sprint, just the mP. The mP just works! The more you print, the better it runs. They're workhorses.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Have you found any happy Anajet users that are utilizing their equipment in a Production environment?
We use our mP10i in a production environment. We start the day with our daily maintenace (10 min) & we're ready to print. We print upwards of 500+ shirts in a day from one printer, both light & dark shirts. We're very happy with our investment. We call it "our little money maker".

·
Registered
74 Posts
Now that I've narrowed it down to the Spectra 3000 at $6k why would I spend 4 times that for an M series? Even the Sprint is twice the price at that point. BTW= If Anajet is doing so well, why did they offer me a brand new MP10 for $32.950.00? that's a $7,000.00 discount right out of the gate And a Sprint for $7,600.00, that's an $8,500.00 discount out of the gate. Those sound like "Fire Sale" prices to me. More importantly, why did they get sold to a group of investors and the original crowd didn't stick around? Now that Epson and some other "Real" players have entered the game, there's lunch to be eaten and it will be eaten. So, any Sprint users out there that want to image 2 shirts? I'll even pay you to do so!

·
Registered
74 Posts
To Rodney AND ALL FORUM MEMBERS,
Please be specific when you accuse "I've used racial slurs" this I believe from Deanna's from Anajet's post? I want you to cut and paste the specific purported racial slur (s).

Furthermore, my only goal here is to vet potential vendors in a very methodic and controlled manner. It's what's called "due diligence". I've chosen to publicly share my experience, which is not only my right under the first amendment, but certainly I feel an obligation to the true meaning of this forum. For us to share our experiences as a group. Most of the contenders have chosen to "play by my rules" i.e. image two files on two shirts, one of each image on White and the same on Black for a total of (4) shirts. in addition, provide a video of the blanks being imaged PLUS state the ink usage in Milliliters and the cost / milliliter. Many have chosen to comply, those who have not have in fact sent me Purchase Agreements, Credit Card Release Forms and Contracts in anticipation of a "Spot" deal. Thant's what it's called in the car biz. This BEFORE they imaged or sent any samples? Hmm... Something Stinks Here! Mighty interesting that Anajet's and OmniPrints Invoices are almost identical as are their sales tactics. Furthermore, Ken Wandel who just left Anajet for OmniPrint because "He couldn't stand how they were ripping their customers off" wqsted no time bashing and trashing his former employer. These guys are churning customers with quick close sales tactics. Eric Hill an Anajet Sales gut during a recent Webinar I attended stated: "If you purchase a used machine from someone other than us, the Warranty is voided, you'll get no support, software updates, NOTHING UNLESS you ship it to me first and we refurbish it and we send you an invoice and you pay it and THEN will allow you PURCHASE a limited Warranty at an additional cost. (PERIOD) Really??? Meanwhile, Terry McVite, a used equipment dealer in Florida Representing Banks that have repo'd Anajets, etc... Have a bunch of them. Really?

So, show me a racial slur; and if you can't, as they can't, bend over and prepare for a Libel suit. These guys outed themselves with their Snake Oil Sales Tactics. My monies on James at Spectradtg.com with the new Spectra 3000 Check it out. And I truly think the Attorney Generals Office might be interested in their sales tactics as well, eh? Who know, but I'm willing to "drop the dime" Sincerely, John Eisenberg
PS Rodney, If this costs me another 2 points so be it!
Sincerely,
john Eisenberg

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
So, show me a racial slur; and if you can't, as they can't, bend over and prepare for a Libel suit.
(your offensive post has been moved out of the forums. I also tried to contact you privately about this, but since you want to put it in a public post)

And I quote :

I'm not in this to print for anyone other than myself so dealing with vZipperheads is not on my adgenda
Google is pretty clear on what that "zipperheads" term means.

Please take the lawsuit threats and unprofessional name calling somewhere else.

·
Registered
40 Posts
(your offensive post has been moved out of the forums. I also tried to contact you privately about this, but since you want to put it in a public post)

And I quote :

Google is pretty clear on what that "zipperheads" term means.

Please take the lawsuit threats and unprofessional name calling somewhere else.
Thank you Rodney!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is a link to the complaints against Anajet,
Complaints for AnaJet, LLC | 100057489 | Business Consumer Alliance

You can remove anything you want Rodney, the fact is they've been outed, check out the above link
I agree with Anthony on this one. Lack of training & maintenance is what I saw in most of those complaints. AnaJet offering to fix or replace the customers printer, but they refused.

Go to their training. It's free for AnaJet owners!!! Sure you have to get there, but it's a tax deduction. Spend a few days & see the sights if you have the time.

I also see that those complaints are over a year or more old. We can't complain about our mP10i, It's a money maker. If you don't learn the machine, do proper maintenance & use it you're going to have issues. The more you print, the better it runs. We do hundreds of shirts a day & have very happy customers.

Ken Wandel is mentioned a few times too. I'm very leary of any information from a disgruntled former employee that bashes the company they used to work for. We have competitors that do shoddy work, but we don't bash them or even mention them. We just show our customers the quality products they can expect from us. Bashing another company never makes anyone look good.

Mr. Eisenburg seem to have an axe to grind with AnaJet. If you don't like them or their products, don't buy from them. It's that simple. Go find a printer & a company you like. We love our AnaJet. We stand by it & the company. We're not paid by AnaJet, we're just successful AnaJet owners. We also help other mP owners with great results.

·
Registered
40 Posts

You can remove anything you want Rodney, the fact is they've been outed, check out the above link
I just clicked on the link to the Company Report.

This site gave AnaJet an "A" rating.

BCA's Summary and Analysis of customer complaints and company responses:
Our complaint history for this company shows the company gave proper consideration to complaints presented to them.

Back to you Mr. Eisenburg :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL

I (Mr. Eisenberg)
The "ax I have to grind" with Anajet AND with Omniprint specifically are their eerily similar "Spot" Selling technique, a process taught in the car biz (I worked for Audi). The theory is, if you've got them on the phone and can convince them that it's "as easy as plug and print", coupled with the fact that the salesperson sees the caller as just another commission, well...

In BOTH cases, when asked for proposals, they came in the form of Invoices, the Anajet "Proposal" was accompanied by a three page Sales Contract AND a One Time Credit Card Authorization Form, Hmmm...

When both were asked to comply with the same request made of all other potential vendors to facilitate a specific exercise with supplied graphics on both white and dark shirts, to video the imaging, to provide the ink usage broken down by White and CMYK in Milliliters with THEIR cost per Milliliter. THEY BOTH refused to comply. Hmmm...

ColDesi and Epson have complied thus far.
I have posted the ColDesi YouTube videos for all to see and am awaiting the arrival of the samples which are in UPS's hands.
The Epson samples and CD with the videos arrived from BelQuette and I must say that Jerid Hill is a sales guy I'd hire in a heart beat, need I say more (I have hired, mentored, and unfortunately fired many over the last 40yrs)
I have samples printed on a 12yr old Brother (on white shirts only as it's a CMYK Printer ONLY) and a Kornit (also a couple of years old) these from a company I printed 4/Color images Silk Screen that were 65 line screen on a 278 silk, they still look great, I still wear the shirts (Anvil All Cotton Natural's)
The rest of the "players" are "Sprayin and Bakin" samples as we speak...

When I get all of the data collected I'll evaluate the costs of the machines, the cost of the consummables and the parts that need routine replacement, and most of all the reliability predicated upon current users WHICH IS WHY I'M ON THIS FORUM!!!

Finally, Caveat Emptor, Latin for Buyer Beware is an old phrase.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me is also an old phrase.

Fool with me, I don" thin so! That's my motto...

Have a Gr Gr Gr Great Week!
"Tony the Tiger"

Sincerely,
John Eisenberg :D

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts

Thank you, I will continue to remove your offensive posts.

It's no secret that people have had issues with Anajet machines. No great conspiracy there. Just read the forums and you'll see people with issues and some people who have had success.

The "ax I have to grind" with Anajet AND with Omniprint specifically are their eerily similar "Spot" Selling technique
This forum is not here to be your soapbox. You've shared your experience. Folks have read it. Please move on.

Although we encourage people to share their honest experiences here, we also do not allow company bashing. If you have an axe to grind, this isn't the place to grind it. Making the same posts over and over and trying to bring up old posts to prove a point gets old and doesn't really help anyone.

It seems obvious Anajet isn't for you. That's fine. There are lots of other machines for you to focus on without flooding the forum with your grinding axe.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts