T-Shirt Forums banner

241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: AnaJet DTG Printer

If your shirt is mostly Poly, the white will fade out. This is an industry wide deal and one that Anajet wasn't very transparent about as we were purchasing our mP5. Printing white/super light colors on darker poly/mostly poly blends simply isn't possible at this point to my understanding. Also, what kind of pretreatment solution are you using? If you are printing on poly shirts, you'll need to hit them first with Cotton Pretreat, hang/hover dry, THEN hit them with Poly Pretreat, hang/hover dry before printing. The difference is night and day.
Hutch

·
Registered
280 Posts
ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but with DTG comes clogging issues. Everyone would have experienced it, its just a case of managing them, and minimising them and finding out what works with your particular DTG printer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
if new to pretreating try spraying it lightly use squeegees and heat press for 25sec. and then pretreat again and heat press twice at 20 sec

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im looking at the same problem they are talking about on page one... I have a cactus and a Thin Lined Font, so im having tons of print problems, 3 samples so far and all 3 are way off.

This logo onto the light gray hoodies was good, but now with the dark ones, I thought i had something, i laid down heavy white, NOPE, light white, NOPE, opacity DOWN and Brghtnss up, STILL NOPE. can someone lead me in the right direction of any absolute dork. I am printing brown font onto a steal gray hoddy so they are both dark....

·
Registered
158 Posts
We spray apply pre-tereat. Hang to dry and before printing press for 30 second at 330 degree F As is suggested. After print, hover for 30-60 seconds depending on amount of white. Super light touch with teflon or craft for thirty sec. Press for 30 sec with light pressure, then thirty sec with minimal contact, twice. Colors stay vivid and are very washable. To each his own

241 - 252 of 252 Posts