T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While waiting for my freshly cleaned and tuned Sprint to get back from the Anajet factory in California, I wanted to elaborate on this email that all Anajet users received. Not only did they refurb my printer for free, they took care of the shipping costs back and forth across the country AND extended all warranties by an additional 6 months! I mean, who offers that kind of service these days?? This is, in my opinion, one of the best examples of a company putting it's money where it's mouth is that I have ever witnessed.

I'm forwarding this email to the CEO of BP Oil...maybe he'll follow the Anajet example :p

I'm going to call them tomorrow to find out more about this "Field Technician" program that they just rolled out. I'll post my findings this weekend. VERY EXCITING!

Dear AnaJet Customers:
AnaJet is committed to excellence in customer support and we want to show it to you. We have gone through significant growth, and we want to make sure every customer is well taken care of. To this end, the customer and technical support department will become more customer-centric, with real solutions in real time.
Effective immediately, the following changes will take place:

• We have hired four (4) new technical support personnel, being trained now. In the very near future, all technical support calls are expected to be answered immediately without wait.
  • All AnaJet printer Warranties that end between January 1 and June 30, 2010 get a six month extension

• For printers under current valid warranties and owned by original purchasers, customers can have their printers refurbished FREE of charge, with the exception of print head replacements. Other than print heads, there will be no charge. AnaJet will arrange printer pick up, refurbish and ship all free of charge, no questions asked, through August 30, 2010. For printers out of warranty, AnaJet will also offer full refurbishment of the printer at 50% off the normal charge, not including freight. Please call the AnaJet tech support department to schedule the refurbishment.
  • AnaJet is also developing a Field Technician Program throughout the US. Details will follow in the next few weeks about this exciting new program.
Always at your service,
Technical Support Department
AnaJet Inc.
3050 Redhill Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
[email protected]
www.anajet.com
(714) 662-3200
(877) 6.ANAJET (877-626-2538)

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my first post, so be nice :).

I have to agree with you. I purchased my Sprint printer several weeks ago. While I have not had any real issues with the printer, tech support has been wonderful to work with. All of my questions have been answered promptly and professionally. I just like to give praise when it is due. AnaJet's tech support has consistently exceeded my expectations.

·
Vendor
263 Posts
This is fantastic! There has been a serious effort to grow customer support at AnaJet and it's great to see it pay off!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts