T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. We just set up our Anajet MP5 today and I set up a sheet of my Corel Draw pallet colors and printed them to the MP5. Really, none of the colors matched up to what I see on screen. Should I be printing art in RGB format? Is there a particular color chart for Anajet like we had for specifically for our Roland? I realize that PMS colors look great on screen and for proofing but how do I need to modify them for DTG printing? Please help. :confused:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Setup your colors in RGB color mode inside of CorelDraw. Export to PNG format with transparent background. Run it through AnaRIP and print. Now when you are trying to match a specific color, look at the printed color chart and see which color works best and then refer to the color chart in Corel to get the RGB values.

I haven't seen a color chart from Anajet. Some people make their own. I found one online that I have used: http://www.garmenttools.com/colorchart.html

Eric

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.