T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There have been both negative and positive comments regarding the level of service provided by ANAJET. My experience has been nothing but positive. I took 4 days of over the past holiday and the landlord decided he needed to do some electrical work in our building. Turns the power off for a few hours and then turns it back on. All computers are down, machine is off for 4 days. No ink moves anywhere. You all know what happened. I spent several days attempting to get it cleaned out with little success. Monday morning I call ANAJET Service and explain my predicament. Tim takes charge and within minutes has me lined out with the needed parts and info required to correct the issue. Parts arrive via next day air and I am up and running in no time. I will mention this machine is not under warranty so the cost is on me (and the landlord) and yes, it did cost some bucks. The real deal though is the folks there did exactly what one would expect of them and more. When one looks to purchase equipment the service is also part of the product. Sign me happy with ANAJET.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very nice. Good customer service like that is hard to come by anymore. Most of the time when you call tech/customer support you're not even talking to someone from the USA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts