T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys! (and gals!) i am new to the heat transfer game, in fact i just got my epson 1280 last night. now regarding inks, i heard about this new stuff called amur ink for the epson line. is this stuff any good? or should i try the magic mix inks? from what i have seen on this wonderfull site, magic mix ink + transfer jet 2 paper,= superior quality shirt prints! is this true? also with this plastisol printing on dark shirts, would i need to send them my design to have it put on plastisol paper? and if i do, when i get my paper back is it now simply a one step proccess (heat and peel) to print? finally are there different quality levels of plastisol paper, or all the all pretty much the same? thanks in advance for your input! great board keep up the good work!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
mrmagic2713 said:
or should i try the magic mix inks? from what i have seen on this wonderfull site, magic mix ink + transfer jet 2 paper,= superior quality shirt prints! is this true?
If that seems to be the consensus on the site from the discussions you've read, then it's probably true :D

If you do some searches for plastisol, I think there are some good explanations of the process in previous discussions:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/search.php

1 - 3 of 3 Posts