T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all, just registered and am dropping by to give a big hello.

I just started an online shirt store through spreadshirt about a month ago, and so far things seem to be going great. But of course, I could always use some improvement. Any thoughts or feedback would be great.

Jeremy

Http://amorphia-apparel.com

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hey Scott, how do you get the full color photographic designs on dark apparel at SpreadShirt. I thought the dark shirts had to use vector graphics only?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Amorphia,

I love how you set-up your MySpace page. I am new to MySpace and looking for some tips on how to breakout of the template. I have seen many template designs, but most of them can get garbled depending on your browser, but yours appears to hold up.

Any tips/advice?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
> Any tips/advice?

Whew, that's a tough one. I don't really know much about CSS, but I've learned to manipulate it semi-blindly through trial and error (if you look close you can see an artifact of a useless table I can't seem to kill between my top sellers and my comments section)

But mostly I've just cobbled together code I find from various people that knew better then me.

*shrug*

Jeremy

·
Registered
107 Posts
Amorphia Apparel said:
Howdy all, just registered and am dropping by to give a big hello.

I just started an online shirt store through spreadshirt about a month ago, and so far things seem to be going great. But of course, I could always use some improvement. Any thoughts or feedback would be great.

Jeremy

Http://amorphia-apparel.com
Jeremy,

Top-notch stuff dude! Love it! Examplary! I'm getting started...I hope to be as good as this. I just may have to buy one now. :)

Let us now how you are doing with this...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts