T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day,
I was wondering if there is anyone that can assist me in locating a Wholesaler/Distributor that carry American Apparel products in Florida, or a nearby state?
I am not from the US and I travel into the US (Ft. Lauderdale specifically) at least twice a year for a few days at a time to purchase goods for my small business that I operate from my home.
The most important things for me is getting the best/most reasonable prices and a reliable supply of goods.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Alpha shirt is a good company.. but there is TSC in Atlanta that carries more of what AA has ( I ended up getting an account with them the same day when I learned they only stocked 3 colors out of 30 possible dye options )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alpha shirt is a good company.. but there is TSC in Atlanta that carries more of what AA has ( I ended up getting an account with them the same day when I learned they only stocked 3 colors out of 30 possible dye options )
This saved me 2 years after it was posted. I was having problems finding a dealer who sold the color I needed from AA, and a short deadline, and now I can fulfill the order. Gotta love the T-shirt Forums. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts