T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who sells american apparel t-shirts at a reasonable price? I intend to make a small sample purchase of about 24 shirts to print on, but their website is asking 17 bucks a shirt.

Also, does anyone have any advice on whether American Apparel is comparable with Alstyle Apparel in terms of fitting and the softness of the material?

I would appreciate any insight

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Does anyone know who sells american apparel t-shirts at a reasonable price?
AA themselves if you setup a wholesale account, AlphaShirt, TSC Apparel.

Also, does anyone have any advice on whether American Apparel is comparable with Alstyle Apparel in terms of fitting and the softness of the material?
It depends on which Alstyle shirt - they do some that are a lot like AA, and some that use coarser fabric and have a looser fit.

·
Registered
91 Posts
American Apparel themselves.. other third party wholesalers like TSC Apparel, but for the best bang for your buck.. I would suggest just setting up an account with Amer Appar.. they also will have the largest inventory/products available.

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
American Apparel themselves.. other third party wholesalers like TSC Apparel, but for the best bang for your buck.. I would suggest just setting up an account with Amer Appar.. they also will have the largest inventory/products available.
For 24 shirts it will be much less expensive at TSC.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts