T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have an american apparel wholesale pricelist? i don't have an asi number (or a business exactly(yet)), but i would like to know how much money i'd be saving if i could buy their products at the wholesale discount. i heard about royal apparel but didn't see any prices there plus they don't have the products i'm looking for.

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
No problem! case(60 units) dozen piece
hite colors white colors white colors
s-xl 3.15 3.80 3.40 4.05 4.90 5.55

If you need 2x or larger I can get that, too. This should give you an idea.
Also, I don't know if you are thinking about it, but they can relabel them with your
own label when you purchase 60 or more units.
Just something to thing about. I hope this helps you.

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Sorry, that didn't come out like I had planned!
Let me try this:
s-xl white shirts are 3.15/piece for a case of 60, 3.40/piece for a dozen, and 4.90 for 1
s-xl color shirts are 3.80/piece for a case of 60, 4.05/piece for a dozen, and 5.55 for1
I think that's better.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aokusman, thanks a bunch!
do i really need an asi distributor # to benefit from these discounts? how easy is it to get approved for one? i see an online application and membership for $445/yr. the price isn't a problem, but i'm just starting out and the application seems to cater to an established business. therefore most of my answers'll be "N/A". doesn't look real good when you're trying to get approved for something.

same to you comin'outswinging:
what info do i need to get the wholesale prices at royal apparel? tax id and asi #'s?
and yes, out of curiosity, what's the wholesale price of RA2031 and RA2032? they don't have these in a long sleeve, which is why i ruled them out. but hey, if they're less expensive than AA, i may have a change of heart. it'd just be nice to do one stop shopping.

thank you both very much!

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
RA2031-white 2.20/piece for a case of 96, 2.45/piece for a dozen
and 3.70/piece for 1.
colors are .40 more per case, dozen and piece.
RA2032 are .45 more per case, dozen and piece than RA2031.
I haven't ordered anything from them, but all that I did was get the email from their website and they emailed me a pricelist!
You probably will need a tax id or resale number to order, but they are very easy to get. If you will be ordering in bulk, you should get one soon. Again, it's one of the easiest things to do that are involved.
Good luck to you!

·
Registered
59 Posts
DO NOT PAY 445 for a wholesale account number! If you already did then please let me introduce you to my Nigerian friend. He recently came into a TON of money and would like to transfer those funds to the united states...............

HA, HA

·
Registered
51 Posts
It is interesting to see the differences in American Apparel prices in the USA and in Europe:

The first prices, given by Aokusman, are the prices at AA in the USA.
The prices for the same t-shirts in euros are the prices at AA in Germany.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Vinci said:
It is interesting to see the differences in American Apparel prices in the USA and in Europe:

The first prices, given by Aokusman, are the prices at AA in the USA.
The prices for the same t-shirts in euros are the prices at AA in Germany.
The difference is quite significant. It falls in line with normal consumerism as i'm sure if you look at a number of products (non industry related) you will see that even when converted, the European products are more expensive.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Shipping to Europe isn't free. Nor is paying the distributors and handlers to send the shirts over, receive them, process them, etc.

It's hardly surprising they cost more - no explanation need be found in "Consumerism". That word doesn't even hold meaning in this context.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Okay, it is not surprising that the prices for t-shirts that are made in the USA are more expensive in Europe. I can see that.
But I didn't mean the difference itselves, I meant the height of the difference ...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.