T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently opened a business account directly with American Apparel, so I have yet to place an order with them. During a brief conversation with a customer service rep, she mentioned they do not offer any kind of shipping discounts.

However, a quick google search lead me to discover some shipping coupons, if you will, for AA products. Is it possible they do offer shipping discounts on orders over a certain amount?

If not, does anyone know of a shipping calculator for AA so I can factor that in to a price for a client?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
However, a quick google search lead me to discover some shipping coupons, if you will, for AA products. Is it possible they do offer shipping discounts on orders over a certain amount?
Most likely, the shipping discounts you found via a search were for the American Apparel retail website, not for wholesale.

I would suggest that you sign up with a distributor for American Apparel like TSCApparel.com or Sun-Apparel.com. The ordering process seems easier, the pricing seems just as good (if not better), and you can sometimes get shipping discounts with the official distributors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts