T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm looking to order 100 white t's from american apparel, and the price i've been quoted with VAT + delivery is £340!
I want to know what you guys think on the price ? Can i get that fit / quality of t'shirt from anywhere else from less ?

Any info would be great thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
as a general rule, if you order by the case/style/color/size and not in broken down odd quanties like 100, you may get a better price. No Cherry Picking Involved.

Standard is 6 doz./case.

are they white or color ts ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah white ones, just thought it seems a bit pricey, because i am ordering a case from AA

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
"aa" is not the cheapest that's for sure.
not sure about UK options.... someone else here may be able to answer that.

Here in the Tdot, we have been buying from "aa Montreal " since the begining, so when deals come they tell us about. Its a good idea to establish a relashionship with your suppliers and you will get good prices.

So you are ordering "aa" , is that what your client wants ?

Offer your clients a wide selection of blanks in various prices, let them choose. This way you will never feel you are paying too much. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try Continental Clothing

Hi There,

You might want to research Continental Clothing. They are based out of London, and have a wide variety of clothing that is great for printing. You might save some money, just because of shipping.
I think you can arrange to pick it up yourself, if it's a small quantity order. They have a online catalogue you can download.I've used them before, and had no problems.
Hope this helps!

Disturbing Trend

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts