T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm looking to buy wholesale tees etc. through american apparel wholesale but i cant get a price list as i buy them through my screen printers. does anyone have a up to date price list that they could send to me?

Thanks in advance

Adam

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because im not a registered company yet so i cant sign up for one >.< i can order tehm through my screenprinters but i dont trust them to give me the right prices :p don't wanna lose money particularly

Adam

· Registered
376 Posts
PM me and I'll send you a couple of sample prices so you can check out whether or not your screen printer is adding profit.

Do know though that the fact that he is a registered business and can get the products for you should be taken into account. I don't think it's a bad idea at all if he pads the pricing a little bit, especially if it's still cheaper than what you could get at retail. Remember that, and reward him that he is helping you out!

· Registered
25 Posts
Because im not a registered company yet so i cant sign up for one >.< i can order tehm through my screenprinters but i dont trust them to give me the right prices :p don't wanna lose money particularly

Adam

Ribano -

You don't have to be a registered company to deal with American Apparel. I will be trading as a sole trader once I finally get going, so won't have a company registration number.

I opened a wholesale account with them, but decided not to use AA as the quality seems to have dropped off, and they now seem expensive for what they are.

Adam

· Registered
25 Posts
Wes -

I've trialled various styles from various companies, but would suggest Continental Clothing's N03B - similar fit to AA2001, but much heavier (240g) and feels/looks of higher quality, but is half the price of wholesale AA2001. Their N03 style is more of a "regular" fit. They also ship daily, rather than twice a week, and have just a discreet size label in the neck, rather than any CCC branding.

If you're in the UK, you might also want to try BB Leisurewear, which are cheaper still.

All this is from a UK perspective

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.