T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
What are your experiences with American Apparel's MENS T-shirt quality?
I have a few americanapparel shirts (even a couple from the threadless premium line) and it seems to fit just fine before and after wash/wearing.

I actually like the fit of the XXL style 2001. I like some other brands better, but it's generally just a matter of preference. Some people like the americanapparel brand the best.

Does anyone know which company DIESEL uses for it's T-shirts? The fit, quality and feel, of those are stellar.
Most likely they are custom made garments done at the factory level to DIESEL's specifications. When you're ordering 1000's of shirts, it's easier to get the exact blanks you want :)

Some other brands to try along those lines would be article1.net, continental clothing, royalapparel.net, theapparelagents.com, alternativeapparel.com

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Screenprinters be aware, Images that cover a lot of area with plastisol look funny after someone shrinks the shirt.
I haven't noticed that at all. I have several shirts printed on aa tees and they haven't shrank (and I don't wash them according to instructions) and the screen printed design on them hasn't warped at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.