T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,

So, I have what I know is an AMAZING idea. I just need to know the basics so I can have it materialize and probably generate a ridiculously large revenue for me. I have the catch phrase, design concept and target market in mind, but I need to translate the idea to the physical form of a t-shirt so I can get literally millions of people wearing it asap. Thus, I am seeking out and immensely appreciate any info and suggestions people can give me to guide me to the fastest and most economical avenue to selling my ideas on t-shirts

Graphic Designer? What is an average cost associated for one design?

Tools & equipment? What are my options and approximate costs?

Blank t-shirts? Where do I buy them, how much, and
recommendations?

Distribution? options?

Website? how much for a decent running website?

THANK YOU all for your assistance here. I truly believe I have an outstanding idea here and greatly appreciate your efforts in helping my ideas materialize into millions!!! free t-shirts available to those who can help me with info here!!!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Graphic Designer? What is an average cost associated for one design?
You could get a good design for a couple of hundred bucks. But if it's something that's going to sell millions, might as well spend a grand or so for a truly excellent design.

Tools & equipment? What are my options and approximate costs?
If you just have one design you want to do, you would be far better contracting it out -- in part because of the cost of buying equipment, but moreover due to the substantial amount of time required to determine the right equipment, purchase it, and learn how to use it. Just find a local screen printer.

Blank t-shirts? Where do I buy them, how much, and
recommendations?
Your screen printer can handle this.

Website? how much for a decent running website?
Check out Bigcartel.com or similar sites. You can set up a decent ecommerce site that sells up to five items for free.

THANK YOU all for your assistance here. I truly believe I have an outstanding idea here and greatly appreciate your efforts in helping my ideas materialize into millions!!! free t-shirts available to those who can help me with info here!!!
I should point out that the one thing you haven't mentioned is the most important (and trickiest) -- marketing. Even with a great idea, getting it in front of the people who will buy it is almost always harder than most people expect.

I'm not saying this is impossible, but no matter how good your idea is, I don't think it's going to be anywhere close to as easy as you seem to think it's going to be.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts