T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm as new as you can get to T-shirt printing and so I know nothing 😀 I have a small inkjet printer that only does A4 prints and have just used heat transfer paper for the first time using a cheap iron. I'm fairly happy with the results, but there is some blotchiness to the colours here and there, see pic. What might be causing this? Not enough heat/pressure when I iron? Also, if I was to upgrade my printer should I go for inkjet or laser printing?
Thanks in advance, Rob.

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Hi. I'm as new as you can get to T-shirt printing and so I know nothing 😀 I have a small inkjet printer that only does A4 prints and have just used heat transfer paper for the first time using a cheap iron. I'm fairly happy with the results, but there is some blotchiness to the colours here and there, see pic. What might be causing this? Not enough heat/pressure when I iron? Also, if I was to upgrade my printer should I go for inkjet or laser printing?
Thanks in advance, Rob.
Well Rob, it's quite hard to judge blotchiness from your picture. Maybe some expert will say hello in this thread and he will have idea what is happening :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.