T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, after research, trial and error,I think I found my supplier but I need your feedback to see if I'm right.
I found a supplier that is willing to print high quality, seven color design, on a 100% 6.1 oz Hanes shirts. My cost with art, shipping, and sizing costs, comes to $9.42 at which I want to sell the shirts for an even $20. Is this legitimate?
Thanks for your feedback.
PS the back thing about all this, is that the supplier is in Florida and I'm in Jersey.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$3.00 for seven colors i think is not possible but if i would get that price i'd be a very happy investor.

Roycter13 i am getting 110 shirts which also includes 10 of 2XL's, i did not get a breakdown of how much i am paying for the blanks and the cost of art. the breakdown, however, includes $135 screens, $20 size fee, and $46.17 for shipping. basically i added everything and the cost per shirt comes to $9.42

to be specific on the shirts, i am getting the Hanes 5250T with a logo on front left chest (1 color) and illustration on rear (size: 14.2 x 16) with 7 colors.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i used GladRags/AKT Merchspin and actually got my first order from them. Disappointed!!!! The quality of the illustration showed up faded, with lots of dots, low and horrible quality. I guess my search for a supplier continues until i will be fully satisfied.

and yes it was a screen printing process; you can view the shirt on my website:

hot-rig.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.