T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it is coming close for me to open up finally. I think i have thought of everything but I am hoping you guys can help me. Let me know if I am missing anything.

Shirts
screenprinting/plastols
business cards
hang tags
stickers
usps account
stamps.com account (or something like it)
poly bags
shipping bags
hang tag gun

I get the order then eather press or get the shirt. second put hang tag and fold shirt, out in the poly bag. Place stickers, business card, flyer into bag. Place everything in to shipping ox or bag. Then print shippng label, postage and let usps know you have a package to be picked up. Am I right. I just want to make sure i am not missing anything.

acouple more question.
What does everyone use to print shipping labels?

thanks

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Next, I'd say you need is Customers...lol. Stamps.com lets you print self stick labels on you printer, ( We use UPS Labels) you can also if you drop ship put you customers name on it and hide postage costs. If you have a logo it will also print it on the label.
Best of luck, John :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next, I'd say you need is Customers...lol. Stamps.com lets you print self stick labels on you printer, ( We use UPS Labels) you can also if you drop ship put you customers name on it and hide postage costs. If you have a logo it will also print it on the label.
Best of luck, John :)
Do you want to be the first customer :)

Thanks, I will have to read up alittle more on stamps.com. But that sounds like what i am looking for. Do you know how easy it is to use?

Thanks again

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Piece of cake, and our regular postman pick's it up. It saves about the last 10 or so shipped from names, You just enter the weight address it it figures the postage. We ship all of ours Priority Mail and it about $4.90 in the US with 2-3 day delivery. That's for a 1 pound package. :)

PS I'm up to my alligators in shirts...lol, but thanks.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Piece of cake, and our regular postman pick's it up. It saves about the last 10 or so shipped from names, You just enter the weight address it it figures the postage. We ship all of ours Priority Mail and it about $4.90 in the US with 2-3 day delivery. That's for a 1 pound package. :)

PS I'm up to my alligators in shirts...lol, but thanks.
so do i need to get an account with usps?

·
Registered
366 Posts
I get all of my postage stuff direct from usps. Priority Mail usually cost $4.75 as you get a 5 cent discount for ordering online with click and ship.

Good Luck!
Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts