T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I received a sample of the WOW from the company but rather than promotional info I would like to hear from end users as to how they like it. Thanks Vickie

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Neenah is coming out with Imageclip for dark similar to WOW 7.1. It will be out next month. So will see how it fairs. I was told by a factory rep that it is going to be cheaper.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Neenah is coming out with Imageclip for dark similar to WOW 7.1. It will be out next month. So will see how it fairs. I was told by a factory rep that is going to be cheaper.
One can only hope so. The price of the WOW 7.1 is VERY pricey. I like the concept, not too crazy about the process involved but the end result is impressive. I just can't justify spending that kind of money right now. Thanks for the reply.

Vickie

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
[media]http://www.neenah.com/technical/pdf/Printing_Instructions/ImageClipLaserDarkSept09.pdf[/media]

Here is some information

·
Registered
591 Posts
This new imageclip will be for just for lasers right? Man..am I gonna have to invest in a laser printer? wife is gonna KILL me...

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Yes the new paper is for laser. The price of the laser is coming down fairly low. Good thing is the price per print is cheaper, the print is vibrant and no clogging to boot. You can also use the laser printer to make mask for the Imageclip for inkjet for lights. "Kill two birds with one stone!" as the saying goes:D.

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
I'm speaking with Neenah about this now and it's my understanding that they do have the Paper available for Dark as well. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I've been getting. I'm waiting on the Rep to call me back, they're are currently at a trade show.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Even the 3rd party toner is much cheaper. That is what I have been using lately.

Jerid, I am in contact with Neenah's reps as well. I was told that the papers will be out after the initial introduction in the trade show. Or at least send samples out.

·
Premium Member
4,202 Posts
Ok, I was told incorrect information. They were at SGIA, not a tradeshow now. The week of November 9th is when they will have product in stock, but it will take a week or two for stocking for distributors, etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well (if anyone is interested) I tested the sheets for dark garment and it works pretty easy! My compliments for Neenah, I didn't have to waste any of the sheets.
But however, the disadvantage for us is that white colors don't get transferd. And that won't work for us.
So if anyone knows about a self-weeding, fulcolor (including white) laser, heattransfer... please tell me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts