T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
I'm wondering if you could lead me to another supplier. Specifically I need Tank Tops and Sleeveless like I've been getting from Alstyle.
I have accounts with Border, SanMar, TSC, and the like - yet I'm not looking for Gildan or Jerzees - not enough colors and more expensive.
Recently Alstyle has made so many mistakes on my orders it's laughable.
If my customer wasn't so demanding I would dump them in a second.
I spend around 2K with them a month and get such dumpy customer service. It's been more of a bother than a service. With the amount of time I spend tracking whether or not they sent my packages, I've been lied to, double billed you name it, any normal customer would have left long ago, but I can't, unless I find a supplier who has the same quality and the same case pricing I'm allowed.
I know, suck it up - but, any ideas??

*thanks for letting me vent*

·
Registered
112 Posts
I don't know exactly what you've been getting from Alstyle, but there are enough vendors out there, I'd start shopping around. In this economy, customer service should be top notch!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...
All better, talked to my rep who extended me a better pricing structure and a BIG discount on my next two orders. I suppose it pays to talk to the area rep who can examine your account - lesson learned.
He also mentioned that the price increases that have happened industry wide recently might continue after the next cotton report - sometime in fall if at all....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE - Still mad.

So in my last two orders they shorted me two pieces on one and an entire dozen on the second. They say they "investigated" (within seven minutes according to internal e-mails) and say that I wasn't shorted! Believe me I know how to count.
Anyhow, I'm still stuck buying from them unless I can find an alternative.
Colors, Tank Tops, and Sleeveless with rock bottom case pricing - I know, I'm stuck but am still wanting to give my $$$$ to someone more deserving.
Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts