T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I purchase Alstyle Apparel brand t-shirts for the lowest price? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Direct from them. call them up and ask them for better prices, and they will deliver. Thats what I did, and they sent me a price list that was a bit cheaper than their regular list. I never ended up buying from them though.

This company is the cheapest of all the sweatshop free brands. I believe they make their shirts i mexico...

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was going to use them for my clothing line but ended up not using them because they always have stuff in and out of stock. Also you have to order a minimum of 100 dollars worth of stuff or they charge you a $10 fee for handling. I use SanMar for all of my stuff. They are reliable and have a huge selection. They are also very competitive with their pricing. Alstyle shirts also cost a little bit more than most suppliers. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Alstyle has one of the best custom labeling programs I have come across in the industry. Any product in their catalog can be re-labeled, and the minimums aren't unrealistic.

Daxman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts