T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I may have mentioned this already but AS tee's for babies/toddlers sizes run really, really small. I got size 2 stock on as a sample and I would say that they would fit a 6 - 18 month old. My daughter is very petite and the size 2 only just fitted her (and she is 2). Just be aware in case anyone is ordering these sizes.

The quality was OK - washed well but was some shrinkage. I wanted a thicker, combed cotton so didn't go with them.

Ramo were OK but not great for higher end children's wear. LRW were a nice cotton but did shrink a little. I use Bella (which is not a think combed cotton - still looking for that one...) And I use American Apparel.

That's my round up -sorry if you have all heard it before.

Minnie

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, great forum! :) I'm researching FASHION BLANKS for skate / surf company

Q. Seems that NON-AMERICAN residents can not register with Alstyle's webiste? The website states that non-american residents must contact their sales rep.

So being Australian I need to go through Australia's distributor of Alstyle, that being, Spire distribution. The prices are not bad but sounds cheaper in other places from information in other threads. Such as, Alsytle shirts from an ASIAN DISTRIBUTOR for $2? And alstyle shirts available at $2 widespread in the USA (markets etc)?

I am going to order some samples of Alstyle from spire to see their quality. It appears there is not alot of great quality fashion blanks? I'm also interested into CONTINENTAL CLOTHING and will get samples. Alstyle looks good and best match I've came across so far for what I'm after. From what I've read.

Thanks, any info appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: Alstyle Apparel

hi there cam, im looking to get some alstyle products myself.
what is the name of the NZ based distributor that you ended up using?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts