T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ! I would like to hear from people who have used the Alstyle 1307 men's tank top for their brand!! I am looking to buy some tanks for the summer and I would like to have some reviews on the 1307. I do not like the GILDAN 2200 tank top fit because it is too large and too short.. I am looking for a tank top that has a nice length. If you have already used, or know anyone who has used the Alstyle 1307 please tell me your thoughts on it!

Feel free to suggest ANY other tank tops that have a nice fit! I am not looking for ribbed tanks. THANKSSS!!!

· Registered
16 Posts
The AAA 1307 is great, offers a great fit, and wide variety of colors. AAA is my brand of choice for my screen printing business. I've been using them for years and never had a single problem.

Their products are stellar (I also use their 1334 Raglan, 1701R ring spun surf tee, and now their 5300/5301 colored heathers), they usually have plenty of inventory.

Their large inventory holdings make it incredibly cost effective for me to only order what I need on hand then refill orders without interruption or color/style discrepancies as they come in.

Its supposed to be a great year for tank tops...I'm anticipating ordering quite a bit.... :eek:

· Registered
6 Posts
Le tank top Alstyle est le best, crois moi, j'ai commander les 2 (Gildan et AAA) et Alstyle est de loin le meilleur choix. La taille est longue et la coupe est parfaite! C'est la marque que la majorité des bands utilisent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.