T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! Alpha is a christian based woman owned apparel and promotional items business. We are located in lovely MN and have been in business for about 1.5 years. We currently run a 1 head swf and do some DTG work with an Epson 1400. I also do a bit of cad cut and heat press work. Our client base is primarily smaller businesses that the big boys have no time for. We also offer comprehensive marketing solutions so can help a business discover its identity and then promote it. Glad to be a member, hope all are doing well!

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm just starting out in this business, so everything is new to me. This forum has been like stumbling onto an encyclopedia filled with information and everyday I learn something new.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All! Alpha is a christian based woman owned apparel and promotional items business. We are located in lovely MN and have been in business for about 1.5 years. We currently run a 1 head swf and do some DTG work with an Epson 1400. I also do a bit of cad cut and heat press work. Our client base is primarily smaller businesses that the big boys have no time for. We also offer comprehensive marketing solutions so can help a business discover its identity and then promote it. Glad to be a member, hope all are doing well!
Nice to meet you ucandog. I'm very interested in how your 1400 was converted to a DTG.

I know there is a thread about building one but I was unable to find specific instructions on the "final" printer.

I'm real new, I purchased the printer but I'm still researching the Heat Press. Hope to have one purchased before the weekend is over.

Thanks for any help you provide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts