T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Alore a good quality shirt?? Better than Haynes, Gildan?? Are Luxe T's prices reasonable?? Any one used any fo either of these 2 comp.? Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I saw a company recently selling t-shirt designs printed on alore tees, but I haven't seen the quality of them.

You can find lots of discussions about luxe-t here in the forums. They seem to be high quality (from the discussions I've read) but also expensive and hard to buy wholesale.

Quality is pretty subjective though. Some people might say they are "Better" and some people might think they are the "same" or worse, depending on their needs and tastes.

It's good to get samples of a few different brands so you can define your own "best quality" for your particular market and tastes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good advice Rodney but like you said you have to try them out. But, once you get a Luxe it's all over. They are the best thing on the market. Their prices are definetly fair. I mean if you are looking for quality you have to pay for it. If you want gators you come out the pocket for them you don't want gators and get a plastic replica. Basically you get what you pay for and trust when I tell you that you won't regret the quality of Luxe-T. If you need some help getting the shirts let me know and I will be willing to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts