T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve just started to think about starting a t-shirt company. So far, I have a store willing to sell my shirts on consignment, a graphic designer, a screen printing service, and a printer that will make hang tags. All of these people were friends of mine. It turns out going to an art school really helps out in this business. It’s just working out for me. It seems too good to be true.
My graphic designer is taking his time making the designs for the shirts, but I trust his artistic ability. I guess what I’m asking is, is this the right way to go about this? Should I start selling with the store on consignment? I’m also looking into starting a blog just to get the buzz going. Does anyone else do anything like this? Please give me some advice

· Registered
51 Posts
theres nothing wrong with starting out with consignment. everyone has different start ups. i started online, sold out of my car, then whole-selling to stores.

from my experience, i would suggest going through zazzle or cafe press first just to see how your design would do. i pretty much dived in head first and i had to learn the hard way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.