T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have enough room in my basement to contain all the wood frame screens that i have.(over 200) since i have to have them made by a separate vendor and he doesnt take them back, i am stuck with designs from orders from way back. should i look for a larger location and invest in my own preparing/reclaiming system or is there a company that will buy them from me and reclaim them on their own..my printing space is so minimal with them around me, that i could scream!:eek:

· Registered
169 Posts
Reclaiming screens is very simple. A couple chemicals and a good strainer on your washout tub and a power washer should be all you need. You should be able to reclaim them in less then 5 minutes each.

We run several jobs a week mainly by rotating less then 20 screens. We only keep ones we expect to be reorders in a short time frame (less the 3 months).

· Registered
1,318 Posts
I worked at a shop that was switching from wooden screens to aluminum screens. they wanted to just toss them in the trash...i told them let me have about 10 and the rest try and sell on CL. lets just say they made about $400 bucks at $5 each. one mans trash another mans treasure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.