T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am a new user from Puebla, Mexico. I would like to start making tees with patterns printed to them. I know I achieve this by using dye-sublimation and also with big screen printing meshes. But, since the patterns are the same all over the shirt, I believe it would be easier to just print the fabric with rollers before sewing the shirt. But, how are these this printers called? and who sells them?

The images I would like to print would be something like this:


And the printers I'm looking for are like the following:


What are your thoughts? Is Screen Printing with big meshes still a better choice?
Is dye-sublimation is still a better choice? Why?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.