T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - just wondering if anyone can help. I have a couple of T-shirt designs which are all over printing. Great designs but can't find anyone in the UK who can print them! I have been told I need someone with a "belt" kit but no luck at all.

Quantities are 3K, 5K and 10K

Does anyone know of anybody reputable who could do this?

many thanks
Mick

· Registered
47 Posts
Hi Mick
what size print are you [email protected]
We have DTG printers, we can print 16" x 42".
We print all over ready made tees ourselves.
Based in Manchester

cheers

Tahir

Hi - just wondering if anyone can help. I have a couple of T-shirt designs which are all over printing. Great designs but can't find anyone in the UK who can print them! I have been told I need someone with a "belt" kit but no luck at all.

Quantities are 3K, 5K and 10K

Does anyone know of anybody reputable who could do this?

many thanks
Mick

· Registered
121 Posts
Hi Mick,

A belt screen printer will print all over prints, I doubt you will find any one in the UK with the kit to do this, it's mostly done in America, as far as I'm aware this type of machine enables prints 'all-over' as opposed to oversized.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8-wqP3FbG0&feature=related[/media]

We can screen print oversized prints, standard sized on the autos being approximately A3, depends on your designs really and what your spec is.

Feel free to PM me and I will see if it's something we can do!

Cheers,
Billy

· Registered
231 Posts
Proper all over printing is done prior to manufacture so the full material is printed and can be seen from the seams and elsewhere on the garment...thats how all the all over hoodies etc are done! All over printing cannot be done properly on a t-shirt after manufacture...yes you can do very large printing onto the back/front of garment but these don't look anything like an all over print?

Was ths what you required or just a very large front/back image print?

Usually the all over prints are patterns/images replicated across the entire material...

the belt printer does the job, but i find all over screen prints like that look a bit ropey if done after manufacture.

· Registered
310 Posts
If you haven't gotten this taken care of drop us a line we print all over prints on completed garments and you can see samples of some of the work we have done on our website. We aren't local to you, but could make arrangements to ship to the U.K.

Thanks,

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.