T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is the look im looking for when I mean all-over sublimation. And this shirt is printed on a 50/50 poly/cotten shirt. Can yall tell me how this is done or where to get it done at??
[media]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/roudystyle36/225.jpg[/media]

And whould this peice of equipment be able to do this??

[media]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/roudystyle36/1cd7_1_sbl.jpg[/media]

thanks, Kenneth

·
Registered
225 Posts
And whould this peice of equipment be able to do this??
[media]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/roudystyle36/1cd7_1_sbl.jpg[/media]

thanks, Kenneth

This is a roll to roll rotary heat press for sublimating or fusing lengths of flat fabric.

The shirt you show above was most likely screen printed.

·
Registered
225 Posts
So do you think a t-shirt could be used on it or no? And the website I got the picture of the shirt from says it is a sublimation print.
It is possible but not the right piece of equipment for shirts. No good way to secure the position of the transfer to the shirt. The seams, collar and stitching would present a problem.

If you post the link to the website and I can give you a better answer on the shirt itself.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is possible but not the right piece of equipment for shirts. No good way to secure the position of the transfer to the shirt. The seams, collar and stitching would present a problem.

If you post the link to the website and I can give you a better answer on the shirt itself.
www.indiemerchstore.com/rockett they have a couple of sublimation prints.

I was thinking the same thing about the roller heat press. Would a maxi press work for the all-over sublimation print im looking for??

thank you for your help

·
Registered
225 Posts
www.indiemerchstore.com/rockett they have a couple of sublimation prints. I was thinking the same thing about the roller heat press. Would a maxi press work for the all-over sublimation print im looking for?? thank you for your help

The maxi press above would provide a great solution for pressing all over the shirt. It's the part about the 50/50 poly-cotton blend that has me confused. Anyone else have input on this.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

The maxi press above would provide a great solution for pressing all over the shirt. It's the part about the 50/50 poly-cotton blend that has me confused. Anyone else have input on this.
cool thanks, is there any other equipment similar to the maxi press? the one I would need to make all-over suplimation prints with is around 12,000??

And about the 50/50 thing i have heard you can print on 50/50 but the print comes out faded. And if you look closely you can tell those shirts are faded.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Is this what you are looking to produce?

We exclusively specialize in sublimation and we produce a lot of "All-Over" shirts for couture shops, Tattoo artist, skate deck artists, etc.

a Maxi-press is the best choice unless you want to produce "Cut & Sew" shirts.

Hope this helps and if you need anything give us a shout.

Jae'

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.