T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys/Girls,

Wondering if you could point me in the direction of a t-shirt factory that manufacturers everything for you, such as the tees, sweatshirts, printing, tags, hang tags, polybags etc. (i know this will mean a high minimum order)

I know there are printing services who do this, but for quite a high cost, so I wanted to know if anyone knows where Topman, River Island etc. outsource to?

Thankss!

· Registered
736 Posts
They might outsource to multiple companies. Someone with more experience in the industry may know the answer to that.

Even if you did find someone who does all of the above, you may or may not be satisfied with the quality of everything they carry.

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Hey Guys/Girls,

Wondering if you could point me in the direction of a t-shirt factory that manufacturers everything for you, such as the tees, sweatshirts, printing, tags, hang tags, polybags etc. (i know this will mean a high minimum order)

I know there are printing services who do this, but for quite a high cost, so I wanted to know if anyone knows where Topman, River Island etc. outsource to?

Thankss!
I think it is better to work with a garment factory to get 1 stop service, outsource or find local depending on your actual needs, we call that OEM orders that buyers provide their designs and specifications, manufacturers produce everything they need.
-bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.