T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can scratch it right off the shirt. The other lite paper they sent me sticks to the paper and not the shirt, exactly like Jet lite. I am very frustrated.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jdr8271 said:
try transjet II paper. It has been the industry standard for years.

Ill have to get a sample of this iron all paper, so I can compare it for myself. There have been really mixed reviews on this stuff.
I ordered 25 sheets before I realized this. I can not get anyone on the phone, e-mail or live chat to cancel this order. I will try transjet. Thank you. I was about to throw in the towel and quit all together. The other lite paper they had was unusable. Where can I get this transjet II ?? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I am amazed at the results you are getting. Plus I just did a test on finished shirts and nothing scratches off the shirt. When I do a transfer the paper just glides off the shirt almost by its self. I am sending you my phone number to call you and maybe help. if you want to send me your phone number I would be glad to call you. I just emailed John this morning and he responded right away. I also told him someone on the forum is not happy that they can't reach him. Lou

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
badalou said:
I am amazed at the results you are getting. Plus I just did a test on finished shirts and nothing scratches off the shirt. When I do a transfer the paper just glides off the shirt almost by its self. I am sending you my phone number to call you and maybe help. if you want to send me your phone number I would be glad to call you. I just emailed John this morning and he responded right away. I also told him someone on the forum is not happy that they can't reach him. Lou
Hello! Yes that would be swell! I will send it to you! I did talk to the guy at Coastal and he was so nice, I was blown away! I'm sending it to you now, thanks for caring! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts