T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am totally new to everything and I'm trying my first logo the guy gave me a shirt he already had printed and I took a pic of it. Imported it to corel and went to trace tool it generated trace I hit ok and it took me back to original pic help what did I do wrong

· Registered
2,285 Posts
When you traced it you should have an option to delete original, if you left that un marked the original and traced image will both remain.

Like Charles mentioned the traced one will be there along with original, the way to tell which one is traced the bitmap option on the toolbar will not be available.

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you traced it you should have an option to delete original, if you left that un marked the original and traced image will both remain.

Like Charles mentioned the traced one will be there along with original, the way to tell which one is traced the bitmap option on the toolbar will not be available.
I got to there but the image does not look like the pic it took alot of the lines out There crisp in the original but when I did it there not crisp also it took some completely out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.