T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
But let's say I add a t-shirt affiliate linking to another tee site. Do I pay fees? Or do they keep track and just send a check if my link generates them sales?
There are no fees for joining someone else affiliate program (where you just add a link to their site and earn commissions on the sales you generate).

For example, tshirthell has an affiliate program that is free to join (and converts pretty well). After you setup the link, you can login to their site and check your sales stats.

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
If so, what company do you use to manage the program/bring in affiliates?
I have an affiliate program that I run through ShareASale. I like the fact that they manage all the affiliate support and check writing. It's pretty inexpensive as well and exposes you to a lot of potential affiliates just by being part of their network.

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Does anyone use Share A Sale that may have used ClixGalore and have a preference?
I haven't used clixgalore from the merchant end, but I've used it from the affiliate end (and I've used shareasale from both ends :))

I prefer shareasale from the affiliate end because it's much easier to navigate and has better tools for affiliates (like the make-a-page feature).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.