T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, after i managed to get my little fiasco situated with adwords, i setup some new campaigns

i noticed that they have image ads now and not sure how/where they appear...

i made up 1-2 per campaign and noticed that they havent had any impressions yet.... does it take a day to get moving?....or are these ads focused on different adsense setups?....

took me a bit to get and the campaigns/placements/keywords/click this and that/fund this/etc all figured.....

b

· Registered
64 Posts
hi b!
i recently set up a few campaigns for my company also... and figuring it out was difficult to say the least...
however there is an optimization feature that is provided by google.. for FREE...
basically you will out a survey/questionnaire outlining your intended targets, budget, and selling points and a person at googleAds will make a series of recommendations to modify and optimize your campaign

it has worked really well for me.. maybe you should try it too

good luck :D

· Registered
1,099 Posts
i made up 1-2 per campaign and noticed that they havent had any impressions yet.... does it take a day to get moving?....or are these ads focused on different adsense setups?....
It took about a month for my image ads to show up. I'm guessing the image ads probably have to be looked at by human eyes to be approved and it just takes longer. :confused:

· Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahh.......

luckily i have a stat/reference counter in my website so i know where my clicks/referers come from and all that...... been thinking on some keyword tactics..... the my placements dont seem to making much happen.... i might have to rethink that option...

b

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.