T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after much thought of being tired with my current printer and trying some other places out. I kinda wanna get into silkscreening the designs myself.. the biggest local shops will print are 15x15 areas and some of the stuff I would like to do are alot bigger then that.. So do you guys recommend something to get into the game of silkscreening with screens atleast 22x22 or bigger? Also a dryer that will cure something of that size? I am very pick and I feel if im doing the work myself that I will get the results I like. Also is there videos or tutorials on how to set the screens up and the process it takes?? Im still gonna send some stuff out to be dtg'd but most I would like to do Inhouse.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Chris, now you're going to be able to see why your printer doesn't go any larger. :)

The first thing you want to do is ask the press manufacturers which press will hold oversized screens.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah well i figure the initial investment will cost money but I figure if its paid in cash im not in debt correct? That way the machine will pay itself off and I will see money back right away. Its just that the stuff that i design requires atleast 18 inch widths. I Do some stuff from such as hoodies from width to width printing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts