T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I must first say I love this forum and have learned all I know from sourcing blanks to screen printing a sleeve all on here.

I usually do baby and kids clothing but have been asked for help to do merchandise for an upcoming event.

My question to you all in the Mens Fashion BIZ is. What are the better fitted, street style Mens T-Shirts out there.

I have seen pics of the T-Shirt magic, Continental, Johhny Bobbin, Ramo, AS Colour and Gildian items but I dont really want to order a sample of each.

If anyone has some examples they can show me or point me in the right direction to buy say 3-4 samples from a few companies then that would be SWEEEEEET.

Thanks in advance.
Dan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Out of the brands you've listed definitely AS Colour and Continental would be the picks if you're looking for fashion fit/youth style shirts. They will cost more than some of the others as a result.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I am prepared to pay up $8-$9 for the right T.

Anyone else got a preference for a youthfull fitted T?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Kariban Eros, B&C Men Fit, Logostar Men Fit, Sol's [several styles] , Fruit of the Loom Slim Fit. All are heavy weight [190-250gr] high-Q shirts [jersey or interlock] with prices around 3 - 5 euro's each excl VAT. Sol's shirts are more light weight. Good variation in colors.

Not sure if these shirts and styles are globally available: but they are in Europe.
Check it out.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got the whole range o T-Shirt Magic and I must say they do some great T's for some good prices.
My client loved them and I will starting his label over the next month.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Have a look at American Apparel. They are the best IMO along with continental.

I honestly think the t-shirt magic gear is a bit cheap and nasty and AS Colour are a little overpriced for what they are. AS are also having a lot of stock issues at the moment.

Keep your eyes out for a local Australian distributor for Continental very soon. There is a full container on the way here!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
The ramo 802HB is a great fitted tee and a good range of colours T802HB
I'd have to disagree with you here Growie. We have had a lot of experience with the 802HB and it is definitely not acceptable as a "BEST" fitted street style tee IMO. It tends to shrinks and twist very easily and is a budget option at best. We don't even really offer it as that anymore but go with the Gildan 6400.

It is nowhere even close to the American Apparel range.

Just my opinion and experience.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm trying to start my own street fashion label as well, but I am currently struggling to find an australian t-shirt manufacturer who can make blank tees according to my specs. Can somebody please help me?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts