T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
badalou said:
I only heat press but my designs are usually pictures and designs (not words, better suited for screenpress) I can give you information about heat pressing. I like heat pressing , one of the reasons is I know how to do it. If I knew screen printing I might like that. What kind of designs do have that you can't do them? Lou
This is wrong information. Heatpress is perfect for words, fonts and phrases. Heatpress vinyl is great on black or white shirts. I am not sure what kind of art you want to produce but if you are doing multi colored artwork then you are going to do transfers. If your are doing words or line art then cad cut vinyl is the way to go.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
badalou said:
I was talking about hot press transfers in general not cad cut. Most of us don't have a cad cut machine and to cut around words is a lot of work. Multicolored transfer for designs is great.
I agree...if you are doing words without cadcut then you are trimming all day long.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.