T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello,

Since you are looking for a merchant acount I suggest you go with www.pipelinedata.com they are good and give you free shopping cart. Paypal isnt really a good company with a merchant account the money come straight to you not held in an account by paypal. Or just seach merchant accounts til you find one that better suits you. Paypal isnt FDIC certified, so that can cause many problems.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree with you all above but most merchants let the transaction enter your account with in 24 hours. But the reason i go against paypal cause they are not fdic certified and have had problems. Because you may run into an untrustworthy customer and they will freeze your account if that person lies about anything so if within those 3 days all of your funds are not yours. Plus the fees they charge are not so hot but I suggest that she still offer it for a customer to have an option, based on the fact that more people are familiar with the name.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.