T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hie everyone

I am looking for the suppliers or manufacturers of a t-shirt called Adfantage Vintage 200. I am also looking for a supplier for washed t-shirts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have some but I need some more. My current supplier (British company) is awaiting their order from the manufacturer. Apparently they have been waiting for quite some time.
I desperately need them.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Your best bet might be going to the source. Try to get the manufacturer name from the company you deal with and see if you can get more directly.

Otherwise, you may need to pick a different shirt for now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hiya

Haven't had any luck with the supplier unfortunately. They are called BTC Activewear and they expect the Adfantage Tees end of July now. At first it was beginning of May, then mid May, now its July. The t-shirts are really lovely and they sold like hot cakes. Apparently the t-shirts are also called Fanshirt (that seems to be the known name possibly from Adfantage). If you could help me I would really appreciate it. Though if I cannot get hold of them then I guess a girl's gotta do what she has to do - MOVE ON - I guess. Thanks

Jay

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adfantage Tshirts are vintage washed and look absolutely FAB. They are available in lovely colours too. Fortunately I managed to find their website on google and the address is www.fanshirt.com

Unfortunately though, I mailed them weeks ago and still have not had any response. So much for the FAN Shirts. I have since moved on and will stick to my reliable AAA Tshirts.

Thanks everyone for your help

Jay

1 - 10 of 10 Posts