T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have nt bought my machine yet but I'm getting ready too soon. My question is I have a logo I am going to embroider. It is a palm tree with the name of a resturant. I found the same style palm tree on a embroidery site for purchase. However 1) it is very small 1.2X 1.4 or something like that. and 2) it is missing the mound it is sitting on which is a simple curved line. My question is In the pulse software that is going to come with my Tajima Do I just buy that file from the site and then add text make it bigger and add the curved line?? How easy is it to add text to the files I see for sale? Or make them slightly bigger or smaller? Thanks!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Buzz Size is a great tool for making designs larger and smaller because it adjusts the density. You can download a demo version at buzztools.com

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Most digitized designs can only be resized 10%-20% (depending on the detail) if at all. Its easy to add stock font text but it takes some practice to understand what settings to use for underlay and density. Pulse has general settings but many people (including myself) don't use them because they don't like the quality. I wouldn't risk the quanlity of your first job. Have the design digitized. Spend some time learning how to use your software before taking on this type of job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts