T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A BIG thank you to Mrs. Bacon for finding a link to free Photoshop brushes that will allow you to add sparkle to your imported rhinestone simulations. Mrs. Bacon found several designs being sold on E-Bay and elsewhere that had sparkle added to the simulations and they do add an extra touch to the overall look. I have two simulations attached, both created in KNK Studio. I exported the images as .JPG to import into Photoshop to add the sparkle. Note that I used one of the more subtle brushes in this package. They have others that will produce a much thicker effect. I just personally like the subtle look. :)

The free brushes are found at

Free Sparkle Brushes

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
Neat effect ... but yeah that's an old trick learned that when I first started photoshop many years ago. I use that most in my design work.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I sort of figured it wasn't new since Mrs. Bacon was showing me LOTS of examples. But I did want to share the link to the brushes since it's a set of 25 free ones. :)
You no I skipped right past the brush set and looked at the images. I have been making my own for so long I guess it will be good to do it with a click of a button.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I use Photo-Brush 5 for the spakle effect. Does anyone know if the color can be changed and if so, HOW? I have tried many times with no luck. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts